Sunday, September 2, 2007

We've been tagged!

We were tagged by cute Jenny Bowen!
1. What is the best thing you cooked last week?
I haven't cooked in months, but I baked Ashley an amazing birthday cake last week!

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
That's tough to pinpoint one particular place. I'd travel all over the world with my close friends and family! And then I would buy Disneyland.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Leaving Utah a couple weeks ago, when I had to say goodbye to Carlee again. I can feel some built-up tears that might come through today though.

4. What is the most played song on your i-pod right now?
I shuffle my songs.

5. Is there something on TV this week that you are more excited about than the So You Think You Can Dance Finale?
I'm really big into The Hills right now....

6. Who are you tagging?
See below...

HERE IS MY SECOND TAG!
4 Jobs I've had...
1. U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association - PR/Events
2. Wheeler Machinery Co. - Marketing Assistant
3. Wheeler Machinery Co. - Marketing/Sales Rep.
4. Taneko

4 Movies I can watch over and over...
1. The Last Kiss
2. Anchorman (also a Will Ferrell fan)
3. Best in Show
4. Knocked Up

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Sex and the City
2. Friends
3. The Hills
4. The Office

4 Places I have lived...
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Jackson Hole, WY
3. Draper, UT
4. Scottsdale, AZ

4 Places I have been...
1. Maui, HI
2. Mexico
3. all over California
4. all over WY and Idaho...(I need to travel more, and plan on it!)

4 Favorite Foods...
1. Mexican food
2. Ice cream
3. anything from Pita Jungle
4. breakfast food (eggs, pancakes, etc)

4 Favorite Websites...
1. perezhilton.com
2. USnews.com
3. blogger.com
4. greenissexy.org

4 buddies I'm tagging...
1. Carlee Roderick
2. Ashley and Ezra Lee
3. Kelly Edmondson
4. Lacey Latimer

No comments: