Monday, September 24, 2007

Drawing a blank....

Have you ever had those days where you feel like you are walking in a trance with not a whole lot going on in your head? Well, unfortunately, that is what is going on with me right now. Carlee pointed out that it has been over a week since I posted one of my many random thoughts of the day, and I can't help it. Usually I'm writing a novel in my head, but something is going on with me the last little bit. I got nothin. Someone please give me something to write about. A topic, a quote, a book to read, etc. etc. I'm drawing a blank. I think the heat is getting to me.....

1 comment:

tiMmy said...

1 suggestion: if you're dying to wear a sweater and it's too hot outside, just turn down the a/c in your condo to 60, throw a sweater on and call it good! screw the electricity bill!

2nd suggestion: to help you get rid of your lack of thoughts try reading about the mating habits of the penguins in the antarctic. random i know but i just saw "good luck chuck" and it sort of came up in the story line. the part when the male penguin searches for the perfect stone on the beach, sometimes for days at a time. then when he finds it he places it on top of his feet, waddles over to the female that he wants to be his life partner and presents it to her. sort of like how we (men) present an engagement ring. in an odd way it's romantic.