Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a hard day for me, being away from home. It is my wonderful Mom's birthday today and I wish I could be back home to bake her a huge chocolate cake! She is an amazing mother and I hope she knows how much I am thinking about her today.

Top 10 reasons I love my mom (and there are thousands):
1) She is the most unselfish person I've ever known and would do anything for those that she loves.
2) She doesn't judge people.
3) She still calls me "sweetheart".
4) She l.o.v.e.s. her family.
5) No matter how old I get, I know she will always be there if I need her.
6) She always encourages me to do my best, and in a way that makes me want to.
7) She has lots of friends of all ages.
8) All my friends love her.
9) She is one of my best friends and the first person I turn to for advice.
10) She raised 4 spectacular kids, if I can say so myself.


I love you, Mom. Happy Birthday.

No comments: