Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I'm on call, to be there"




So, it happened. Something managed to keep Ashley awake past 8 pm. Last night we went to the Kings of Leon concert in Tempe and it was amazing!!! Don't make fun of my pictures. I know you can't see them, but I only had my phone camera to work with. Anyway, the concert was awesome and the venue was perfect. I don't know if you have all heard of them, but they sound even better live. To be honest, we've been a little worried with the "Arizona scene" we've been dealing with the last couple of months, but this last weekend we found that the people in Tempe were pretty laid-back and hippie-ish and so was the crowd at the concert. Lots 'o' fun. Note to self: wear shoes with a heel. I was on my toes the entire concert because for some reason, people that go to concerts are unusually tall. And I'm not. The bikram yoga I have been doing has come in handy though....I can now stay raised on my toes for an incredible amount of time. What a useless talent.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It is crazy how I told Ash that you two should live in Tempe. I pretty much told her that Snottsdale sucked – but hey, older sisters know NOTHING!