Tuesday, September 11, 2007

sheababy


So, a few of the regular visitors to our blog may have noticed the link to "sheababy naturals" on our site. I'm not one to promote or market products, but this I am much too excited about to keep to myself. Developed by some of the most talented, innovative, creative (not to mention ridiculously good-looking) people and young parents I know, this line of beautifully desiged baby clothing, produced from organically grown cotton is something everyone should be looking into. Those that know me best know how much I love and respect the Crawford's and Allen's, and their commitment to help preserve the environment has had a huge affect on me (as most of you have seen) and I know that their business is the next big thing. I have seen the designs first-hand and they are amazing. They are just starting up, so keep watching the site and look forward to their Fall 2007 collection!

http://www.sheababynaturals.com/

No comments: