Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Kar-Kar!


I am very fortunate to have so many good friends. One of those topping the list, is the sweet love of my life, Karlee Anderson, who turns 24 today! Karlee, or as our friends know her, Kar-Kar, is easily one of the most genuine, thoughtful and most amazing girls I've ever known. We have been close since our Alta High School days, and I know I could count on her for anything. She has always listened when I have needed someone to talk to, but unlike most people, she is able to give great advice and insight on almost any situation. She is smart, ambitious, lovely, and perfect in every way shape and form. Even though this sounds like an Anne of Green Gables moment, she is truly a kindred spirit. Since I'm doing a really good job with the "name-poem" I'm going to do one for her right now:
K-is for kind, because she is beyond that.
A-is for amazing, because she is that too.
R-is for ridiculously good-looking.
L-is for love, because she loves hard and everyone loves her too.
E-is entertaining, because she is always fun to be around.
E-is for eternal friendship

Thanks for being such a big part of my life Karlee. Happy Birthday!!

No comments: