Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spotlight on: Anna Vincent Campbell


This sweet little gem in the back of my dad in this picture is my sister Anna. We were on a fishing trip in Maui last year and she hated life. And I was taking the picture, so she hated me even more. Many might think that I am rude for picking this picture, but she actually picked it for me to put on my blog. This is just a glimpse into her personality. You will never find a funnier, wittier or more sarcastic person. I don't even know where she comes up with some of the stuff she does. If you don't believe me, check out Anna and Amy's blog: http://annaandamycampbell.blogspot.com. It deserves a shout-out because she is hilarious. As she turned 17 on Monday, I couldn't help but noticing that she keeps getting cooler as the years go by (if that's possible). As far as sisters go, she is the best. I have always been close to Anna, but it has been so much fun to watch her get older. If anyone asks, I will always admit that it seems like I am the younger sister. She has been such a support for me to lean on, the best listener and an unbelievable friend. She calms me down, listens to my crazy stories (and life), gives great advice and is an even better example. I feel really sorry for people that don't have her as a sister. She definitely got most of the best Campbell traits; beautiful dark eyes and hair, full lips, impeccable style, and the heighth. Oh, how I would kill for an inch of two of what she got. Anyway... I once heard the quote, "We were born sisters, and grew up to be friends." This thought comes to me often when thinking of my sweet sister, because she is the best of both. A great sister and my best friend. Happy Birthday Anna...I love you!

"When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?" ~Pam Brown

1 comment:

Schiffgen said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Laura I love your dad!