Saturday, February 9, 2008

TAGGED

TAGGED!!! My sweet friend Erin tagged us for the "all about my spouse" post. It seems appropriate, so here it goes (I've inserted my own version on some of the questions):

About my man (uh, friend)........
What is his (her) name? Ashley "Boo" Engar
How long have you been married? We dated on and off for about 5 years, but have been really serious for 1 year this month.
How long did you date (known each other)? I remember the first time I saw her on the soccer field. It was like all the other players disappeared the moment we locked eyes.
How old is he (she)? 24
Who eats more sweets? We both have a problem with them.
Who said I love you first? Probably me...I have so much love to give.
Who is taller? Ashley
Who can sing better? Ashley, though it doesn't stop me from trying.
Who is smarter? We both think we are geniuses.
Who does laundry? Both, but I've been known to sneak into her room to do some of hers.
Who pays the bills? She reminds me to pay them because I consciously choose to forget about them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we are sleeping in the same bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, I'm guessing I would. I love yard work.
Who cooks dinner? We both microwave veggie burgers to perfection.
Who drives? I love to drive, so usually me. Her driving makes me a bit nauseous.
Who is more stubborn? We are both annoyingly laid-back.
Who asked who out first? Me, I'm a little more forward.
Who proposed? I did, when I kind of told her I was moving to a different state with her, and she didn't really have a choice.
Who has more siblings? Ashley
Who wears the pants? Touchy question...she thinks I'm a pushover, but I disagree.
I tag Ashley Lee, Amanda Campbell, and Lindsey Dumas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

k, you are hilarious and I love you!

Anika said...

You are so funny Laura... I love reading your blog!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I still cant stop laughing! I wish I was married to you!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Im not telling you if this is Ezra or Ashley who wishes they were married to you...either would be a great catch, so you have nothing to worry about :)