Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh so tired...


I have been a very bad blogger. I have stories and tidbits of information to share, but I am going through a little bit of a blogging funk. I really do want to write, as it has become somewhat of a stress reliever for me, but I cannot muster up the energy at the end of the day. I made fun of Ashley when she first started teaching because she would only sleep in her free time. Now, I know exactly how it feels. As soon as I get back on track, I will pick up my blogging, add some pictures, try to pimp out my page and so on..... Hope you are all doing well. I'm headed off to bed now.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

you better hurry i miss your clever stories. hope all is well!

* said...

I have been going through withdrawals from lack of funny posts...I'm sure you'll get your second wind soon and then we can all be happy!