Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer love.

Afton, being bashful and showing me why she is my reason to live.
Laney-bug, taking over control of the fountains.
Afton running through the splash park (Laney in the background making sure she's sufficiently hydrated).
Olivia, eating graham crackers and trying to figure out who the heck I am.
Grayden, just being darling in his baseball hat.

I was lucky enough this week to spend time with some of my favorite people, and favorite little-people in the whole world - Erin, Lindsey, Julie, Holly and I went to the splash park on Tuesday to play with the kids in the mini-fountains. I am so obsessed with these kids that I sometimes (and when I say sometimes, I mean ALWAYS) wonder how crazy I am to live so far away from them. They make my life worth living. It has been pretty warm in Utah, so being near the water felt great, and being with my friends and their kids felt even better. Also, Owen and Hudson were there too, but Owen was busy ignoring me and playing with the other kids, and I was too busy smothering and kissing Hudsy to get his picture.

Highlights:
  • Afty calling her mom, Erin, by her other name - "Er-dog" (twice).
  • Owen acting like he didn't hear me when I asked to be his girlfriend.
  • Laney getting in trouble for trying to drink the water every 2 minutes.
I love you all so much. Let's do it again next week!!

3 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

That looks like alot of fun! I can't believe they all have two kids!!! We need to get going!

Julie said...

I am sure Owen would love for you to be his girlfriend!

Erin Bradley said...

Thanks for a fun day in the sun!!! We loved playing with you, and thanks for still being my friend even though you had to wear a gas mask in my car.