Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hudson-mania

I had the pleasure this weekend to babysit Erin and Miah's son, and my favorite little muscle man, Hudson. It turned into Hudson-mania once he came over, and my sisters and I decided that he is the cutest boy there ever was. We had so much fun with him, and I never wanted him to leave. Thanks Erin, for making my summer. 

It took me forever to get this shot. He was much cleaner when he got to my house then he was when he left. Sorry Erin!!
Hudson, beating me in chess. He loved the animal chess pieces.
Hudson, trying to call his mom to tell her that I was smothering him.

Hudson, now trying to text his mom to tell her I was smothering him. 

3 comments:

cortney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I miss you smothering me... Can we play again soon?

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)