Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Ashley Brook!!



I am always gushing about how awesome my friends are, and today, one of my very best in the whole world, Ashley Brook Branch Lee turns 25. Ashley is one of my very oldest and best friends. We have been best buds since elementary school, and we were an unstoppable duo. I have so many fond memories of Ashley. From "accidentally" wearing the same thing to school, planning our double wedding, to eating grilled cheese sandwiches everyday after school in her living room, and toilet-papering the Branch's house because we weren't allowed to leave the house during our sleepovers - my life would not be the same without her. Being around her makes me happy because she exudes such a positive energy and love for those around her. She has always been supportive of me and all of our friends, will never miss any friend functions, and genuinely wants the best for those she cares about. Ashley helped shape my childhood, adolescence, and because of her, I feel like I always have someone to turn to. So, to my sweet Ashley Brook...Happy Birthday! I hope today is great, and I know this is going to be another fantastic year for you. I love you so much and thanks for always being such a great friend!!! I have a habit of collecting quotes, and here are a few of my favorites that I think fit and honor the relationship I have with Ashley best:

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend,
as you will always find me yours."
-Ludwig van Beethoven

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures."
-Kahil Gibran

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
-Jerome Cummings

"You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime."
-Little Rascals

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Laura- Thank you so much for that Birthday shout out!!! You are the best!