Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday LACEY!!


Happy 25th Birthday to our sweet Lacey Latimer Neilson! She knows she is a favorite of mine, and rightfully so. Even though I have only been friends with her a short 10 years, I have experienced SO much with her. We have been through a lot of ups and downs, but through it all she has remained a constant and loving friend in my life. She is beautiful, talented and is the best back-tickler ever.


10 Reasons why I/we love Lacey:
1- She is beautiful inside and out. Before Darren wisely snatched her up, all the boys were after her.
2- She has always known exactly what she wanted (which makes me jealous) and she does what she needs to do to get it.
3- She has the best memory of any of our friends. If it wasn't for her, many of us would have forgotten some of the best and funniest memories/songs/ex-boyfriends/kisses/trips/etc.
4-She is extremely thoughtful and always gets the best gifts - they are funny, perfect and always my favorite.
5- She stands up for herself and what she believes in.
6- She married the best guy, and they take care of each other. She will be an amazing mother!
7- She is the least judgemental person in the world. She always keeps an open mind. I could tell her anything - and I do.
8- She is always positive and sees the best in people. This is probably my favorite thing about Lacey, because even in my lowest of lows, she saw the light at the end of the tunnel and my potential - helping me see it all too.
9- Now that she lives in L.A. not only is she right in the thick of it sometimes, but she knows all the celebrity gossip...which for me, is awesome.
10- When you become best friends with Lacey, you stay that way. She knows what it takes to be a good friend and I know we will be close for the rest of our lives.

Happy Birthday Lacey-love! Thank you for being such a great friend, person and example. We love you and know this next year is going to be a great one for you!

**I choose pictures according to the quality of the shot of the subject...which conveniently, does not include me in it.

2 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Thank you my dear friend! I appreciate your friendship more everyday. I am so lucky to have you as my friend. Can't wait to see this weekend. We will have a blast!

patty said...

Laura, You are a wonderful friend to my girl.She is lucky to have you and Ashley in her life.What you wrote brought me to tears. I'm so glad you are doing well.Love ya,Patty P.S. I agree with you about Darren!