Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another year down for Shanna-banana...



I'm obviously a little behind on blogging, but trying to catch up on my birthday shout-outs. Our blog wouldn't be complete without letting the world (and by world, I mean the 5 friends of mine who read this) know that our Shanna has hit the big 2-5. I think Shanna has been a great example to all of us, and has shown us what true strength, faith and a good attitude look like. As we have gotten older, I have learned to appreciate her constant cheerful disposition, kind heart and willingness to listen and be there whenever you need her. In true "Laura's a geek" format, I've decided to do another name poem, because it is not hard to find something good that relates to Shanna for every letter in the alphabet.

Style. You all know what I'm talking about. There is no competition.
Hilarious. She has an amazing sense of humor, and I never need to censor myself in front of her...which I love.
Admiration. I think we all admire Shanna for all she has Accomplished (hey, another 'A') in life.
Naughty. Because she is a little bit. We all know it, love it and cherish it.
Nate. She truly found her perfect match. We love them togther. (Also: Neat. Nice. Natural. Nifty.)
America's Next Top Model...because this leggy love of ours is hotter than any girl that has ever won.

Heart. She has a big one and is very thoughtful.
Unique. In a good way.
Roommate. We had some great and memorable times together.
Sensitive. She definitely has a sweet soft side.
Tall. I'm jealous.

Happy Birthday Shanna....we are in love with you!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

SHANNA & NATE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THAT! SO CUTE!!!! BOTH OF THEM! Spread my Happiness to the cute couple!