Friday, April 18, 2008

Rachel's Birthday Shout Out.


Rachel, I remember when you, me and Ashley used to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches while watching Full House everyday after school. 

I remember when you used to cheat off me in Mrs. White's English class in 9th grade and never got caught.

I remember spending the summer of '03 with you, eating "Salad Shakers" (I really wish Mickey D's would bring those back) and singing to the Dixie Chicks in your car. 

I remember sleeping in your huge bed more than I slept in my own. And I also remember trying to squeeze 3 in Ashley's twin size bed...we did, and then took a nap.

I remember you dragging me out of bed in high school at 5 am to go to the gym...and then getting a Juice Tree right after, destroying all our hard work.

I remember how attached you are to your "blankie".

I remember thinking how lucky I was when we became such close friends, and wondering how I ever lived without you. 

I remember how to you took a huge risk and followed your dreams, creating the most stupendous and precious baby clothing line I've ever seen.

I remember how you were the only one who would tell me how it was when I was making a mistake - only because I know you care.

I remember how you always really listen to me and give me heartfelt and great advice. I would do anything you told me to do because I trust you that much.

I remember and think often of how you are the greatest friend EVER

Happy Birthday sweet Rachel....we love you, adore you, idolize you, respect you, and miss you even more!


Also, to my fellow blog readers, check out Rachel's adorable and amazing baby clothing line, Rachelli Design. They are the cutest little pieces ever and all the kids should be wearing them. Get some now before she gets really famous and it becomes impossible to get anything....

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Tell Rachel that we LOVE her clothes and just purchased some WAY cute things for our girls!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh how I miss the "good ol days" of napping in my twin bed with grilled cheese greese still on our lips...