Wednesday, October 17, 2007

15 days of Halloween.


This last week I have really gotten into the Halloween spirit. Last night I dragged Ashley out to the video store to rent a bunch of scary movies. I guess I really didn't have to "drag" her though, because she also loves Halloween and all things scary. She loves her Haunted Houses!!! So lately, all I want to do is dress up, watch scary movies and embrace everything that the fall season has to offer. It is my goal to do something Halloweenish every night until Halloween this year. Last night we watched, The Blair Witch Project....oh so creepy! I love everything about fall and Halloween, but since I love making lists so much, I thought I'd give you my top 10 reasons:

10. Halloween decorations....even the stupid ones.
9. Outdoor fall activities (hiking in the fall is the best!)
8. Cold weather (I'm writing this as if I live in Utah right now).
7. Scary movies
6. Carving pumpkins.
5. I can finally wear my fall clothes without being criticized for wearing them all year long.
4. Candy corn
3. Changing of the leaves....I love fall colors.
2. Pumpkin spice anything (cookies, lattes, candles, etc.)
And #1: Ashley and I can buy 8 bags of assorted candy on a Monday night for ourselves without being judged.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

you are so jealous of me in utah right now wearing my sweaters...

The Campbells said...

Cute! We miss you already.

Adrienne Engar said...

Wow, I am so glad there is someone out there that loves Halloween as much as I do, I think I love it even more than Christmas. I love dressing up and Tyler hates it because he is a stick in the mud, and I am fun. If you can believe it, Ann and I used to dress up all the time in weird things for no reason at all and go out on the town. This did not stop until we were in our 20's. Anyway, you are the funniest person. Keep writing!!!

Jill said...

ooh..I LOVE candy corns. Yeah for candy corns. I'm going to go and buy myself a bag today!

Beavins said...

It feels like Halloween when both kids are crying at 3 am in the morning. That scares me more than anything else.

Adrienne Engar said...

YES YES YES!!! If you guys do not come I am going to be mad! That would be so fun, we know how to have a good time here in Indiana so plan it and come.