Thursday, September 18, 2008

The start of a new blog....

I've started another blog, and its all about food. I've wanted to put a "recipe blog" up for a while now, and so now my obsession with cooking and all things food-related is being put out into the world. Check it out, comment, post some recipes of your own, etc. etc.....


The name was Cort's idea - so you can thank him for its awesome-ness. Also, I kind of dedicate the blog to him because he eats all my experiments with a smile on his face whether they are horrible or not.

1 comment:

Erin Bradley said...

Really do you have to be showing me up already. Every night I talk to Cort he is telling me about some amazing meal you have made. I'm pretty sure the last time I made a real meal was about 6 months ago. Afton and Miah can testify to that if you don't believe me.
I'm excited for your new blogs!!!!!